ISANG SULAT NA NAPULOT SA ISANG BAR SA MALATE ( INTINDIHIN NYO NA LANG! )


Marjie,

I am not surprise or wander why Dennis leave you.

Why?

What reason you can think about but you're very fat body. I thought
before that Dennis only use me to his toy but sooner and later I'm
realize that he really can't not beared or stomached to be with you
anymore because at first, Dennis say he could not stand you're habit of
making pakialam all his walks [lakad] and always calling to their house
what he go home or this or that and then he say he get ashame to met
ieither in school or in his family and then asking you to exercise
you're very very, very fat body but you hate it thoughth your the
preetiest girls he knows about what do you think you are "Beautiful
Girl" of Jose Marie Chan even you are beautiful face to your think) you
do not have the right to called me whatsover or else different name one
time or the other for the real purposed to insults my personality
because I'm never call you names iether in the front of Dennis or in the
backs of Dennis, but if you start already to calling me different name,
I don't have any other choice but to call you other different name to
like you are a PIG, FAT, OBESSED, OVERWIGHT, AND UGLY SHAPE girl. Shame to you're body that is to a BUDING. You can't not blame Dennis for
exchanging you to me because I am the more sexier than you when you look
to us in the mirror. I'm repeat again that you are like Ike Lozada when
she is a girl.



FROM: THE SEXIEST GIRL OF D.M.



P.S. You say that I'm the bad breathe but who is Dennis want to kissed.
Me or you? You or me? And the final is me.

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
Angeles City, Philippines
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

Followers

Chatbox